We've borrowed a little walker from our friends John and Rachel; we have like a baby-gear community here. It's cool.
Who loves this walker? Abby. Abby loves it more than anything else except snuggles and milk.
She loves the freedom, the feel of the wind in her face, the sound of the wheels across the floor...well, I'm not sure about the wind and wheels part, but for sure the freedom part.
She has used the walker to inflict terror on every member of the family - daddy's toes, mommy's paranoia with touching the trash can, Emma's tower of asianese characters, Samantha's arrangement of the dollhouse...yes, no stone has been left unturned and terror has been inflicted in an equal-opportunity way.
Do you see the delight on this face? She's got wheels and isn't afraid to use them.

One day, we were studying about vowels and had pulled out some floor letter puzzles. The first task was to arrange all the letters in the alphabet together, and then we'd start figuring out who were the vowels.
Then Abby rolls on over to scope out what is going on:
She gives an innocent yet slightly sinister grin:
...and manages to sent puzzles and flashcards flying all over the place. We were in the middle of a game that I hastily made up, called "Put the Vowel on the Towel". Yeah, no one is paying me big bucks to come up with names like that, it just happens naturally. Heh, heh, heh...

3 comments:
Me first! Yea for Abby Lynell. She is just a doll--but why wouldn't she be--in th e doll family. The delight in her eyes verifies her excitement to join the games.
Please video Abby Lynnel creating "havoc" for others and ask your savvy friends..I've seen some videos on their blogs..to help you post it. :)
She is so adorable. I know nana is so proud that she and Abby share the same middle name. It's so cool you and the friends get to share stuff with each other. I've decided Abby's 100 day pictures were the BEST! Can a mimi get away with that?
WE LOVE YOU!
Mimi
I love you, little eggrolls.
Instead of gushing over Abby's cuteness, I have a protest to make: why exactly is it that we have not been invited over to play "Put the Vowel on the Tower?" Are we not fun enough? Do you not have enough faith in our phonics abilities?
Post a Comment