Wow..this is why we haven't heard a peep from you of late! Is that new dog..what's her name..chewing on your phone, too??
Daddy will love this dog. His favorite dog looked like this..but, was stolen, I think. Please write a blog all about her or him.
I bet the girls love this dog. Now that you've already done this...I am going to be happy for you and the girls. And...a Happy Birthday to you, Josh. We love you. Mimi
the picture where one of the girls (emma, I assume?) is holding the dog like a wheel barrel is priceless! I love that you let them have a dog! I remember how happy they were with dustin's dog chewy. :) what sweet girls you have rach.
7 comments:
congrats to Emma and Samantha!!! How fun!!
Josh, Did you get a dog for your Birthday? How Cute!!
You caved in. you are a much better parent than I!! And....Happy Birthday to Josh from the O's!!
Wow..this is why we haven't heard a peep from you of late! Is that new dog..what's her name..chewing on your phone, too??
Daddy will love this dog. His favorite dog looked like this..but, was stolen, I think. Please write a blog all about her or him.
I bet the girls love this dog. Now that you've already done this...I am going to be happy for you and the girls. And...a Happy Birthday to you, Josh. We love you.
Mimi
Wow...I can't believe you guys got a dog!!
Oh my word. Wow. You are one awesome Mommy!
the picture where one of the girls (emma, I assume?) is holding the dog like a wheel barrel is priceless! I love that you let them have a dog! I remember how happy they were with dustin's dog chewy. :) what sweet girls you have rach.
holly
Post a Comment