That's because they "go" to America nearly every week. They take all their jammies, favorite dolls, books, and leapsters from their usual places and stuff them into suitcases and backpacks. (This usually is discovered right at bedtime or right before we're heading to school and are searching in vain for a certain item.)

Then they raid my desk for loose coins to pay their airfare, and supposedly, they're off!
Today when I caught them playing this little game, Samantha had turned her case of dominoes into a computer and she was busy making their plane reservations (I'm amazed at how much they absorb from Josh and I!)

Our real trip to America is still quite a few months away, but they're having a grand time pretending it's today!
5 comments:
Oklahoma OR Bust !!
so creative and imaginative!
I'm dying to know about two things in the picture with Emma. What are the heart things and the white circley things? yet another creative genius idea of yours I'm sure!
As for me and my house, WE ARE PUMPED!!! I love these girls!!! And, yes, what are the Valentine things on the wall? :)
Yeah, Carollo Girls--Keep on coming to Ammerica. America can scarcely wait to see three pretty girls and perfectly wonderful parents. Honestly, Josh and Rach--we are thinking of you so much--and loving you. Nana
That's awesome! Pretend games are the best. At least they're pumped about coming home!!
Post a Comment