Friday, January 01, 2010

love from family, part 2

The webcam with Josh's parents was just a few days later and provided just as much fun for all involved! I was so glad that Pappy and Gigi got to watch the girls open special gifts - they are so generous to us, but rarely have the chance to see the joy it brings to our family.

Here's a recap:
Samantha was so excited with her first gift - a Minnie outfit and a Buzz Lightyear outfit!

Emma is ferociously opening her box, and you can see that Samantha has already donned her Minnie costume:

Emma was DELIGHTED to receive a Buzz Lightyear doll. She exclaimed, "How did you know that's what I've always wanted?!" (Mom might have had a little something to do with that!)

n the end, they BOTH got Buzz Lightyear outfits and cracked me up as they took turns jumping from a coffee table in our living room:
Literally, shouting "To Infinity and Beyond!" I could barely keep the camera still I was laughing so hard!



Abby wanted to join in and see what the ruckus was all about, but...
...then the Buzzes retreated to their recent hiding spot of choice, the Snow White Cottage. Abby decided to come knocking in hopes of being let in.
But she was quickly declared to be the mean witch trying to get Snow White to eat the apple and was turned away. Such is the life of a little sister who can't defend herself!
The girls also got some new clothes and other fun toys, but they hardly noticed anything else once the costumes were opened.
Pappy and Gigi, thanks so much for your gifts and your love!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That's adorable! Your little Buzzes are too hilarious.

sandra said...

How much do I love these buzz lightyear photos? SO FUN.

BP said...

Susan and I love the buzz light year photos!! Awesome!