Friday, November 03, 2006

oh yeah, one more food post

I forgot to mention in my earlier blog that today I made BBQ sandwiches and french onion dip for lunch. Did you get that - FRENCH ONION DIP !! ARrg...it was so good. We had an asian friend over for lunch, and he finished his lunch WAY before we did. I'm sure he just sat there inwardly incredulous at how josh and I just kept stuffing our faces...bite after bite...chip after chip...with chips and dip. Even emma got in on the action - she learned how to "dip" and kept calling for more: "Chips, momma! Chips, momma! Wheeeeze!"

Dip, Dip, hooray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i finished off a container of french onion dip myself this week in the ole dorms... with that being said.. i still havent gained the notorious :freshman fifteen: but maybe soon right..??? loveeee you GUYS!