Wherever Samantha might be, emma needs to be there. Whatever serious business was going on between emma and chosen stuffed animal is immediately put on hold so that she may go to her sisters' side.
If Samantha is in the kitchen with me, Emma will be shortly.
If Samantha is in emma's bedroom with me while I hang up clothes, it is only a matter of time until that becomes party central.
If Samantha is quietly playing by herself, emma invites herself to join.
Truly. You can see for yourself.
But how can I complain about this? When they are older, I hope they still have this attitude. I watch my sisters (a sophomore and freshman in college) and I see this principle in action. They still love each other. they still support each other through bad room mates, bad boyfriends, and all the other crap that life can sometimes bring.
I hope samantha will always have emma. Enjoy the pics!





5 comments:
i think im addicted to your blog
i think im addicted to your blog
Your relationships and the relationship between your girls is so wonderful.
I didn't have that and it is one experience that I continually miss.
Emma looks so BIG next to Mantha but so little in other pictures.
They are so precious and each of you is very loved:)
cute cute pics.
Oh my goodness - your girls are just delicious! How blessed you are to have two precious daughters - I dream of a gaggle of girls, but little girls don't run in our families - pretty much one a generation. But I'm not giving up hope, I always joke that I will go to China if I have to, but I'll have a daughter! (Thank goodness I'll always have my goddaughter, right?) I would have liked a sister, so I hope that Samantha and Emma will always be there for each other - even if someone borrowed someone's favorite jeans without asking!
Post a Comment