I'm writing this one from thailand, but I wanted to post some pictures of the baby's room. I had mentioned before that I got on a painting kick one night while josh was doing something, but I hadn't taken pictures yet of everything.
Anyway, the girls have enjoyed helping me get things ready for baby's arrival...making welcome signs, pulling out baby toys and clothes, moving furniture around. They're excited to see their baby sister!
So here's the grand tour:
Looking through the doorway, past the welcome sign emma and samantha made for her:
Fabulous brown chair, donated by john and rachel (thanks to their move)





5 comments:
You did such a great job on Baby Abby's nursery. I CANNOT wait for that baby to get here!!
We are still icy here. Enjoy that balmy weather..wish I was there enjoying it with you all.
I love you Rach!!!
Mom
Rachel: This is the first mention of a name--Abby? Your room is darling and the girls" welcome sign just glorious. I bet another baby in the world had a welcome sign from big sisters. Seems like we already have her, doesn't it? I hope y ou are well and taking care of the two of you. Cold, cold here--our warmest love toyou and josh and ladies. Nana
What a sweet room! And so glad to know her name. Can't wait to hear about her arrival! Missing you guys and wish we could join you at the big party in T-land.
I am going to have to start reading your blog AFTER class...:)
I get all misty eyed and then have to go make like a professor:)
Baby Abby is really blessed to be a part of such a wonderful loving family.
Love you all
Marilyn
What a beautiful baby's room! Great job on the painting. I love the name Abby. Hubs would like Sabby because that would start with "s". Ha!
Post a Comment