Wednesday, January 28, 2009

giving in

Emma is SO over nap time.  

Maybe once every two or three weeks, we'll require her to lay down in her bed at naptime to rest, but even then she doesn't sleep.

Recently, during naptime, she loves playing with her leapster, reading books, or taking her dollies on all sorts of adventures.  

One day, I went into our bedroom to check on her (that's where she has to have her "quiet afternoon time") and this is what I found:

I guess some days we all need a little break!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Emma...still our baby doll.

We love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimi

Anonymous said...

I loved this....brought back those memories of me telling Laura (the oldest) to pick out a book and "go get on mommy's bed"
The plan was that I would lay down with Katie until she was asleep and then come read to Laura.
Usually she would be asleep when I got there...
and then there were the days that I ended up going to sleep in Katie's bed with her and we ALL got naps:)
Love ya
Marilyn