Saturday, March 27, 2010

spring is in the air...sort of.

Spring has been trying to bust through for several weeks, I think. First it was warming up, then it freakishly snowed, and the weather is still trying to recover. Last week, it was warm enough for the First Bike Ride of the Season (pictures soon), but one thing I'm looking forward to about spring? The dry winter air takes off!

It's SOOOO dry here. When it's not drying Samantha's skin into leather, the girls actually think it has some pretty funny results.

That's some serious dryness.


The fun always gets ramped up a notch when Samantha busts out her very-cool sunglasses.
It's almost April - I'm ready to put these jackets and mittens away!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are great pictures!!! The Trampoline does that to our hair every time...we feel your pain.

Carrie said...

I hear ya on wanting Spring to come! Great pics by the way. Hey, did you read The Pioneer Woman's post about her iPhone? If not, jump over and read it and enjoy a great laugh.

mlambchopper said...

Aren't you glad they love entertaining each other? These pictures make me laugh..they are so cute of the girls. I love hot weather..so I'm just looking forward to warm days. Truly, it appears that only Holly escaped the perils of Winter. Love you, sweet girl.
Momma

mlambchopper said...

I'm going to have to ask Kate the Great to make that crazy picture of Samantha in her wild glasses my new wallpaper. Every time I think of that picture and the girls with their static hair..I smile..and LAUGH!! :) I think...GREAT SCOT!
Even though you've been such a great blogger LATELY, I had to post again. Sorry...I am a grandmother..what can I say?