We practiced self-portraits.
We picked icicles off cars and drew pictures with them.
We gave Abby some markers - with the lids off.
She thought they tasted good.
We discovered the family's pickiest eater (abby) loves Chinese cabbage.
We made progress on Samantha's reading lessons. (Pictured here is her reviewing at starfall.com - a free and fun reading website! It's GREAT!)
We had some playtimes that daddy never would have approved of.
And we waited for him to come back.And we missed him.
4 comments:
Rach: It is a few minutes before rush to the company--but I just had to check the blog==my darling girls. We can't wait for August--Love you all. Come home, Daddy Josh--Nana
What darling little girls and what a beautiful mama they have! The picture of the girls in the playpen remind me of my family growing up..I was the Abby in a picture like that.
I know you all were so happy to get Josh back. When your daddy was out of town, we had adventures but we were always THRILLED when he got home..and every bite of the brownie mix was eaten! ;)
We love you! Mom and Dad
It's been my experience that when 'daddy is gone', concurrently and conincidentally 'money is gone'. Fortutunately before long, daddy shows up, but money shows up missing!
Speaking of daddies, for those of you who are interested, I've been coerced into blogging. It won't have the 'wow' factor of 'eggroll daughter' or the 'cute' factor of 'little eggrolls' but it will be a collection of my 'Randym Thoughts' for your amusement. We'll see how it goes. Feel free to tell me what you think about how I think!
Gee Whitz
That's adorable!! I'm glad y'all were able to have fun despite of your missing him! You handle it a lot better than I would, for sure!
Post a Comment