So somehow in the midst of my frantic thanksgiving preparations this afternoon, I managed to cut the fourth finger on my right hand. Truly, it was not a big cut. But as I checked my email this evening and got caught up on my friends' blogs, I noticed that L, O, P, and the period were quite difficult. Then, I realized it was that stupid cut. That's like, bLOgsPOt, eggrOLLmama, and LOts of other words that use those letters. Hmmm.
anyway, hope you all have a great thanksgiving. Even minus the ham, I think it will be a happy day for us all out here. AND...in other news, on Monday afternoon our house helper decided to make this year the best thanksgiving ever (even though they don't celebrate thanksgiving here...) and make the most important decision someone can make! Now, there's something to be thankful for! :)
Cheers! Eat lots of ham and other things for me!
2 comments:
All I can say is:
Do Re Mi Fa So La OUCH Do.
Your Thanksgiving is done...ours has just begun. We'll eat some extra HAM just for YOU (and maybe a bowl of noodles). We love you and the whole eggroll family.
Dad
(shouldn't you be using the knife with your RIGHT hand??? You've got to protect the TREBLE CLEF!!!)
This takes me back to the day when you, my wonderful big sister, were helping me with my project for school and somehow managed to nearly cut your finger off opening the lid on the glitter. You were willing to sacrifice your hand and almost your lead in the play...wow how can I ever repay you. I'll let you know when I come up with something. I love you and the fam A LOT Happy late T-DAY holliferd
Post a Comment