Tuesday, February 03, 2009

arrived and settling

hello from sunny thailand!

Just wanted to write a quick post and let everyone know that we have arrived in the location where abby will be born. We arrived last night and got our place all ready to live in, and now we're just waiting...

...and swimming...

...and eating....

...and watching movies...

...and generally just being unproductive. But what else is there to do in an apartment that's not yours and you don't know anyone? =)

Anyway, we'll meet with the doc on thursday to see if that's the hospital we'll end up using; there were a few curveballs thrown our way (the doc we were hoping to use might not work out).

We're all happy, healthy and settling in and just waiting!

More from us (as well as some really cute pictures) when I get better internet access!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are all on our minds and in our prayers. Hang tough, little one. I love you.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wish we were there to enjoy the sunshine with you....
IT's even cold in Georgia!!!:)

I have lost track of Abby's due date....but we are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers...
Love you
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Sweet Ones: No way to say how much we are thinking of all of you and praying for all of you. Hang tough, Josh--you are in charge of this little army. Blessings and love to the little ladies--O can hardly wait for Abby. Love--Nana

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about Abby's arrival! Enjoy your pre-baby rest times. Hugs to you all!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rach,
We are thinking of you every day and Clara Anne often prays for Baby Abby--so keep us posted! So sorry your internet is mafan, I know that makes it challenging to keep us posted! Anyway, we're praying for you!

Love you friend!

Anonymous said...

I hope you can find an alternative doctor! Will be thinking of you!