Friday, February 27, 2009

sisterly love

Emma and samantha love waking up in the morning and wondering what abby is up to.  We don't always get out of jammies as quickly as we used to, and sometimes we forget to brush hair, but the girls have sure had a fun time laying around being big sisters!



samantha loved that abby had pockets in her dress...and kept asking, "What will she put in her pockets??"  It's true...babies don't have many possessions!

Emma has been a great helper and loves holding abby...

4 comments:

Brandon and April said...

Abby's lips are precious! They are the perfect ruby red. What a doll!!! all three of your girls are dolls! :)

Anonymous said...

Abby's little feet and lips are beautiful...just like Emma's and Mantha's! Actually..Abby and Emma look like all 3 of you girls, Rach as babies. You all had dark hair and were not skinny. : )

I ate good food while I was pregnant, too. Even if I had to hide in the closet eating Hostess Ding Dongs..and I did! {with Holly} : )

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos! Our little guy is having a pajama day too - so far. Maybe we'll dress him after nap time. Ha!

O Fam said...

These pics make me smile. What sweet girls you have...such a blessing.