ok, my cousin Christa - who is terribly resourceful and creative - mentioned a blog on her blog.
I checked it out.
I've been laughing - the kind of laughs where you cry - for about an hour.
You have to check it out too:
cakewrecks.blogspot.com
Be sure to check out the back posts, including some Valentines Day posts that will keep a smile on your face for hours...
to my friends amy and sandra, the cake-makers extraordinaire...well, I hope you take special joy in these beauties!
6 comments:
I've been loving this blog for a few months now... she is hilarious indeed!
I've been distracted from what I sat down at the computer to do for about 30 minutes now. Hilarious! Thanks for sharing the fun!
What a funny Shrek cake! I'm honored that you think I'm a cake extraordinaire. For our little guy's first birthday, I made him a 9x12 oatmeal cake with no icing. It was so ugly and plain brown that I held that guilt for a year and tried to redeem myself with his 2 year birthday train cake. I think it worked.
Oh, that's too funny! If you ever send her a picture of one of my cakes, you'll be in BIG trouble! I'll tell her about your peach cobbler or something.... (not that I ate it, but I heard all about it!)
~ miss you....
Rach..
Wish we had a pic of the Lightning McQueen cake dad made for the girls when we visited you.
That blog is great. Gave me lots of smiles.
Love you sweet eggroll family.
Mom
That is my favorite blog ever.. and I'm honored you *think* I'm resourceful and creative... It is just the distance between us that makes you believe it. I am such a terrible chef, and can't bake anything that looks good enough to eat, so I love seeing other people destroying baked goods! You, on the other hand, are like Martha Stewart's cuter and nicer sister.
Post a Comment