Sunday, March 15, 2009

three weeks going on 13

Just a few days after Abby was born, a crop of infant acne popped up on her face.  Well, almost three weeks later, it's still there and Abby is getting a taste of what it's like to be a teenager.

Except that when you're a baby, no one cares about your pimples (except your mama!) and no one would dare make fun of you (or mama will come get you!)

Anyway, here's some pictures I took yesterday in my attempt to take more pictures before abby is all grown up:

She already loves being on her tummy:
...as long as you don't leave her there for too long!




4 comments:

Brandon and April said...

sooooooo cute!! acne and all!!
I can't believe how well she's propping herself up on her belly already!! wow!

Anonymous said...

All your babies are beautiful, brilliant, and STRONG and courageous.

Spoken like a true grandmother...

Mimi

Swirl Girl said...

she is a big girl already! soo cute. She looks so much like miss Emma. (at least I think so...)

Anonymous said...

What sweet, sweet photos!