Thursday, March 26, 2009

dress up!

One of the great things about coming home after being away is that everything seems new again.  

Our comfy bed with fab sheets seemed like heaven.

Our shower was hot and strong.

Washing dishes was a breeze with hot water in my taps.

And all toys - no matter how long they have been owned - are interesting.

As soon as we entered the house and sat down our suitcases, Emma and Samantha rediscovered all their treasures.  High on the list of favorites this time was the bin of dress up clothes.  They came up with some good outfits:

China doll with purple high heels:

Scrubs with padded kitty slippers:
Nightgown, headband, brown sweats and red clutch:
Nightgown, pink sweats, headband, and yes...the kitty slippers.  
What's old is new again!  Wonder how long that will last...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love being away and coming home too. What fun dress-up photos!

O Fam said...

I am glad you guys made it back home! I know you must be sooo glad to be HOME! Glad your girls are enjoying their "long-lost treasures" . Much love to you guys!

Anonymous said...

'Such darling dress up girls--Samantha is growing up so much I thought she was Emma--She is a beautiful girl. Thanks for blogging and for the darling pictures. Nan