Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my little helper

It's a good thing I've got some helpers around here, people willing to hold the baby for me while I wash dishes or get meals on the table...


Emma really is a great helper! She loves holding abby (until she cries...then she looks around frantically for me!)

In other news, Abby is almost three weeks old - a fact that I find nearly impossible to believe.  We got word on Tuesday morning that her passport was finished, so we got on the phone right away to change our plane tickets to leave as soon as possible.  Little did we know that all flights we could have taken were booked solid for the next two weeks.  (all the airlines cut their flight schedules dramatically after the protests a few months ago)  SO - even though passport is done, we're still stuck here til next wednesday.  We even tried paying out of pocket to upgrade to business class if it meant we could leave sooner.  Bummer.

So next wednesday we'll head to bangkok where we'll fly back home.  In the meantime, I need to take some more pictures...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could take the money you were going to spend on business class upgrade & spend it on take-out! Yum.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a finger sucker? Those are the exact 2 fingers I sucked until I started second grade. My how Abby has grown and Emma looks so grown holding her. Thanks for sharing Love GiGi Carollo

Anonymous said...

That is a bummer. Any chance you could go to Bangkok earlier and stay somewhere or is where you are at better..or there's not a choice??

Emma looks like such a good big sister. I can't believe Abby is 3 weeks old either..except she looks older. : )

Love you all so much.
Mom