Thursday, February 19, 2009

no baby yet

Hey friends,

josh here. we don't have internet right now and haven't had it for a few days, so i'm using a friend's computer. we just wanted to let you know that Abby has not been born yet even though we're one day past the due date. when you read this, please pray for rachel that everything will go smooth because the doctor doesn't want to go past 41 weeks. thank you friends for your prayers.

josh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, sweet Josh, for keeping us in the loop. We are praying...knowing that Baby Abby is being protected by father.
We love you, Josh.

Donna and Randy

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Rachel! Abby is just enjoying her rent free, 24 hour hot buffet, cozy home.

Anonymous said...

We are praying:)
And remembering when Jacob was a whole week late.....I had almost given up:)
I loved Sandra's description:)
Love you all.....
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Hey, we're thinking of you guys all the time! I so remember the feelings...but I'm sure you are handling everything with more grace than I did. Hang in there! We'll be praying that she comes quickly and safely!

Love to you!
Rachel, for all of us

PS Clara Anne wrote a sweet letter (she dictated, I wrote) to Emma for her birthday. She wanted to send it but I think we'll just save it until you get home! Happy birthday Emma!