East or West, following Christ is best..
She is so grown-up!!!!!I just can't believe it.....And an OU fan already....:)
Oh, thanks for sharing. I need a copy of that picture Gigi
What an OU angel. Will she be our next OU graduate after Kate?? Could she be a OU women's basketball player? I don't know. I just want to treasure little Abby growing up. She is beautiful, Rach.
That's adorable!!! We used to have neighbors that were Oklahoma fans, so we still cheer for them sometimes...unless they're playing us, of course. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so grown-up!!!!!
I just can't believe it.....
And an OU fan already....:)
Oh, thanks for sharing. I need a copy of that picture Gigi
What an OU angel. Will she be our next OU graduate after Kate?? Could she be a OU women's basketball player? I don't know. I just want to treasure little Abby growing up. She is beautiful, Rach.
That's adorable!!! We used to have neighbors that were Oklahoma fans, so we still cheer for them sometimes...unless they're playing us, of course. :)
Post a Comment