Tuesday, December 22, 2009

holiday baking

It's the season for baking, right?

All the parties and guests we have at our home during the Christmas season requires lots of cookies, cakes, muffins, and other tasty treats!

It's a good thing I have two helpers who are willing to work so hard to help me get everything done...



...or, on second thought, maybe not!

3 comments:

mlambchopper said...

These two belong on the big screen! Kate and I are going to bake today. We'll try and take a similar shot. Actually, you know your sister...she rocks all the pictures.

Loved seeing this...got my energy drink feeling. :)
I love you!!
Momma

Rachel said...

That's awesome!! I baked today, too. In fact, my shoulders are not so happy with my progress during the day...

mlambchopper said...

So...KT's "dessert" was perfect! We have named them, "Snowballs from Heaven," because they are to live and die for. You know me..I may eat 1 or 2 of something. I ate 4 yesterday and 2 already today. You'll make us "Hello Dollies" and we'll make you and all the eggrolls "Snowballs from Heaven" when you get home.

They're my new favorite sweet. :)I did forget to get a picture of KT with a bowl on her head. ;(

We love you, Betty Crocker.
Momma