Abby turned nine months two weeks ago, and I'm amazed at how fast she is discovering things.
She's discovering that she can feed herself, which seems waaaaay better to her than mom feeding her.
She's discovering that the cute girl in the mirror smiles back at her:



She's discovering that its fun to sit in chairs.
She's discovered that its fun to climb on chairs.
She's discovered that climbing on things just might be her calling in life. Climbing on chairs, climbing on desks, tables, toys, benches...climbing until she has bruises all over her face from the falls that accompany such climbing.
She's discovered that its fun to climb on chairs.
She's discovered that climbing on things just might be her calling in life. Climbing on chairs, climbing on desks, tables, toys, benches...climbing until she has bruises all over her face from the falls that accompany such climbing.But she keeps getting back up again to climb another day.
Someday she'll discover how to be more careful...but for now, there's too much fun to be had to be careful!


4 comments:
Well..this calls for "praying" angels around Abby to help cushion her little falls. What a precious little beauty. She is such a smiler..that is truly..a smile that will win over anyone. :)
We love Abby!
Mimi and G
wow! 9 months! Did your other two start walking this early?! I guess she's got to big sisters to keep up with so she's not messin around getting after it! :)
any yarn reach your place yet?
She is SOOO precious! Ali was (and is) the exact opposite. I don't know what I'd do with an adventurous child - I'm so used to having my super-paranoid child that I have no concept of child-proofing.
Those pictures are awesome!
what a sweet girl:) I can't wait to hold her and play beauty salon with abby. I have to initiate her into the club, like emma and mantha!
holly
Post a Comment