But, I can at least take pity on my mother readers and give you our most recent family picture, taken at our thanksgiving bash. (Having 30 people or more qualifies as a "bash", don't you think?)


And this one, where I tried to infuse some christmas spirit into my girls...

More coming soon, mom...I promise! =)
3 comments:
Wow..so happy to have had a migraine and be up! I arose to your blog to see what was the matter (unlike your father I'm not the least bit witty)..and, better than the Imitrex..was "THE NEW POST" in all it's glory!!!!
I had to read it like 4 times in a row..as it was short. ;0 But, I'm not complaining. I found bliss. Happiness is seeing your daughter, husband, and their 3 beautiful daughters..and knowing they're HAPPY on the inside and the outside.
Thanks, Rach. Just needed a little "boost" in the arm..or, rather heart! Now..if I can just win that SHARK thing from another famous Rachel blog writer. She makes me laugh..her daughter steals my heart with the funny things she says..and her pictures of oddly dressed people are always funny.
I was wondering how many boring and whiny e-mails it would take before you relented and put something up. ;) Think I'll go on and go to sleep now. I love you, Rach. :)
Momma
I love these family picturs....
SO WONDERFUL!
Love you all
Marilyn and CO.
R achie: Absolut ely beaut iful family picture. Emma has a very Rachel look on her face. I bet your Mom thinks so also. The little girls are beautiful--likewise you and Joah. Abby is darling in that little brown velvet suit. She is absoluately darling--of course both her sisters are also--tell Samanthat Nana says she is beautiful. Nana
Post a Comment