So here's the thing: if you want to make christmas M&M cookies, you can't just run down to walmart and buy the economy bag of red, green and white M&M's.
In fact, there are no economy bags of M&M's here at all.
To make our M&M christmas cookies, I had to buy 20 regular-sized packages (to equal 2 cups) and risk breaking some child labor laws to get the necessary colors:


After a little playing (and who knows how much eating?) we ended up with a nice bowl of red and green M&M's to adorn our cookies.
Big families = more workers.
2 comments:
You and the little eggroll keeblers made me hungry just looking at those cookies! When we got our almost 14" of snow...I was "forced" to eat anything that wasn't tied down. We'll never forget THE BLIZZARD SNOW OF 2009.
Snow is on order for a playday for the girls for next year..but I'm hoping for mostly sunny skies. Honestly, I looked at this picture and thought about them baking with Holly, Katie, or G when you come home. We love you so much.
Momma
And just think of all of the M&Ms that were rejected colors that will now have to be eaten!!
Post a Comment