One day at the dinner table, Emma mentioned to Josh that she knew who she wanted her husband to be.
"Alex," she quickly replied. "But, Clara Anne also wants to marry Alex."
Their declarations of love came on nearly the same day, when they were both at their homes and not together. Emma and Clara Anne, best friends...both going after the same guy. It will be an interesting ten years!
Anyway, last night, we were at Alex's house and at one point during all the playing, I heard Emma yell out:
"Husband! Husband! Come back!"
To which Alex replied:
"No! I'm done playing house!"
And that was the end of that.
6 comments:
What a lucky son I have...two beautiful young ladies after him! The next ten years will be interesting!
HAHAHAHHA!! This one had me crackin up.
any boy that emma has her eyes on is one lucky fella!
That is such an awesome story!!! I love it!
Much better than Ali right now, who is insisting that she's going to marry a girl.
Yeesh.
oh my goodness. they are the cutest couple ever. I approve. I bet Josh is LOVING the fact that emma is already talking about having a husband. fun times.
holly
I so needed this post. Emma...such a hoot..and so darling. Yes, no matter what you do..for the most part..little princesses believe there is a Prince Charming out there. I'm sure Alex is!! :) He's so cute..my approval in this arranged marriage.
Rach..how funny. I'm sure Josh is taking it all fine. I've got a million funny stories about you 3 girls and the comments and stories about when you were little and your "crushes." But..I won't tell..unless I start my own blog. :)
We love you all! Tell Josh...the wonders of 3 darling daughters. My father knew it well..your father knew it well..and now.....your husband will enjoy the blissful life with 3 darling daughters.
Momma
I second holly's comment. bless the man that tries to date any of your daughters... WOOOO BABY that should make for a fun time ..... sarcasm intended
love you :) :)
katie
Post a Comment