...but I don't think samantha's the only one who has grown up! :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Hannah.. Don't forget all of us. We love you and your family so much! You look beautiful and so does that baby. I think I know whose baby..but, I'm not positive. You and Hudson are now included in "the list" of people I think on. Oh..yeah..your mom and dad, too! Love...Rachel's mom
OK, OK...Hannah looks so young in this picture. She was super thrilled to make your blog!!! Why do they have to grow up so quickly?? I am sure my mom is asking the same thing.
2 comments:
Dear Hannah..
Don't forget all of us. We love you and your family so much! You look beautiful and so does that baby. I think I know whose baby..but, I'm not positive.
You and Hudson are now included in "the list" of people I think on. Oh..yeah..your mom and dad, too!
Love...Rachel's mom
OK, OK...Hannah looks so young in this picture. She was super thrilled to make your blog!!! Why do they have to grow up so quickly?? I am sure my mom is asking the same thing.
Post a Comment