The book by Michael Rosen has changed our household. Emma loves pretending there are bears in the the house that require her to immediately take cover under some large quilt. Samantha just loves playing along. The best-case scenario is one where daddy is the bear and stalks around the house "looking" for the girls. (They're not making any efforts to be quiet - usually it's loud enough that you think the quilt itself is giggling!) But when the "bear" finally finds what he is looking for...

...you'd better hold your ears!!
4 comments:
How fun! My girls are all about the bear hunt. Anna has taken it out of the house... "Mommy, there is a bridge. We can't go under it, we can't go through it, we can go OVER it". Not exactly the same, but she tries!
Wish we could schedule a play date!
I have been having some crazy dreams about you guys and even china? I think that means you guys need to hurry here!!! love you
love katie :)
I just love the fact that you read to your children and that they already love books. High five.
Post a Comment