Friday, May 30, 2008

those summer nights...

It seems the last few weeks, the after-dinner activity 80% of the time has been to swing on the little swingset behind our apartment complex. It isn't much to look at, but the back of the building gets little direct sun and it catches the breeze just perfectly, so even if it was 97degrees (like yesterday) it still feels great after dinner.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful and adorable! Please bloggers...forgive a grandmother who just can't resist commenting!
Holly wanted me to tell you that she and another camp sponsor had to "draw" Mater for the kids.
She said that it wasn't easy. :(
I told her now she could draw one for Emma and Mantha. :)
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Wow, when I saw these pictures I had to remind myself that there is 16 months difference between them... they just look so close in size - they could be twins! Do you get that alot? I get it so much even here in meiguo.
Thanks for the pictures!
And mimi - you just brag away! You should be proud of your beautiful granddaughters!

Anonymous said...

I love the little crocs! I'm already excited about purchasing infant nikes as soon as his little foot is big enough. =) There's just something so cute about a shoe that's so tiny.