Instead of throwing away those petals on the fab flowers your husband helped your kids buy you for mothers day...
The girls loved gluing on the petals! After the glue-fest, we pressed the flowers under a stack of books, and voila! mothers day flowers to remember forever! (the petals shrunk a bit after drying, so if you try it, be generous with your petals)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey..Great for grandmother's day cards!! :)I love this idea, Rach. You are the BEST! My friend, Connie, asked me today when you are going to start writing books. I said, "She doesn't have time!" You used to write books when you were little and read them to Connie.
1 comment:
Hey..Great for grandmother's day cards!! :)I love this idea, Rach. You are the BEST! My friend, Connie, asked me today when you are going to start writing books. I said, "She doesn't have time!"
You used to write books when you were little and read them to Connie.
Post a Comment