This was all before yesterday, when samantha decided she'd like to hold those little green things. Camellias are no more. Two weeks into our horticultural effort, here were the resultts:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So she didn't do anything wrong, correct? :) All I have to say is I feel "at one" with you. No other flowers survived and many of our bushes bit the dust. We have 1 little "yellow flower" that survived. Dad was out pulling up "dead" things and there it was..poking up its little head..a yellow flower! I took it as a sign. :) As you can see..it doesn't take too much to make me seriously happy! We also have these robins and singing birds that I KNOW are sent just to make me happy. Now..they do not sing as sweetly as Emma and Mantha..but they'll do in a pinch. Hopefully..more plants will rise!! Love, MOM
2 comments:
So she didn't do anything wrong, correct? :) All I have to say is I feel "at one" with you. No other flowers survived and many of our bushes bit the dust.
We have 1 little "yellow flower" that survived. Dad was out pulling up "dead" things and there it was..poking up its little head..a yellow flower! I took it as a sign. :)
As you can see..it doesn't take too much to make me seriously happy! We also have these robins and singing birds that I KNOW are sent just to make me happy. Now..they do not sing as sweetly as Emma and Mantha..but they'll do in a pinch.
Hopefully..more plants will rise!! Love, MOM
This is some serious progress! Can't wait to see the next update. We've got some parsley & dill...& quite a bit of grass too! ha ha.
Post a Comment