Monday, May 26, 2008

happy birthday, holly!

nothing says "happy birthday" like saying it in public, right?

just want you to know we love you and are so thankful for your life!

looking forward to many happy times!
josh, rach, emma and mantha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Holly was little..you and Dustin wanted her to be "the" doll.
You were both so happy to have a new baby sister.
I just can't believe she turned 21 today. :(
I'm not sure she even has internet access..but when she gets one of those 48 hr. breaks..she'll be able to get to a computer somehow!
We love you, Holly! Happy 21st Birthday. Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

When Holly was little..you and Dustin wanted her to be "the" doll.
You were both so happy to have a new baby sister.
I just can't believe she turned 21 today. :(
I'm not sure she even has internet access..but when she gets one of those 48 hr. breaks..she'll be able to get to a computer somehow!
We love you, Holly! Happy 21st Birthday. Mom & Dad