After many long months of waiting, our friends john and rachel finally had their baby, Christin Arielle! It was assumed that I would be excited for them, the birth-story lover that I am. BUT Emma has surprised me again with her overflow of love and excitement for babies! When john and rachel most recently came to our house, I'm sorry to say she wasn't so interested in playing with her BFF clara anne - she only had eyes for christin!
Emma has decided that she wants another baby of her own to hold, so she's started asking God to give us one. We'll see how all that turns out! Anyway, here's emma with her face full of baby delight...

3 comments:
3 beautiful babes: Rachel, Christin, and Emma. Emma's little face is glowing. I wondered when I'd get to see that baby. I hope Clara Anne regains her status as Emma's BFF. Love you...Mom
Look at all the pink in these photos. I'm totally not use to it!
Let Rachel know how excited we are for them! Sounds like we might have to do a webcam visit once baby boy gets here to introduce him to Emma. =)
Post a Comment